Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Crap in Profiles

OK, I'll admit that three postings on this one inane topic are at least two too many. But I can't help myself. Every time I think I'm done, I see something else that I just have to write about.

I'm amazed that so many people put in their profiles that they are looking for someone clean. Is hygiene that much of a problem? I know some guys are into "aromas" -- and we ain't talking cologne. In fact, most that say they are into aromas are pretty specific that they are not into cologne. Same with deodorant.

Today I've noticed that all the guys who have "hot" in the screen name or who specify in their profile that they are hot, aren't. Unlike "clean" which may not be readily apparent online, hot can usually be discerned by the pics included in the profile. Of course, a lot of these guys don't use their own pics--but that's an entirely different issue.

A fair number of guys claim to give the best head in Georgia. That makes me laugh. If we were to conduct a national survey of gay men to find out who gives the best head, I predict that everyone would have one vote. I've yet to meet a gay man that didn't claim to give the best head. Loving what you do increases the chances that you do it well--but doesn't guarantee it.

More than anything, reading profiles helps me to appreciate that I'm not on the market. I feel the same way after a night out on the town. If I was single, even more than I already am I'd be...

The Crotchety Old Man

No comments:

 
Follow CrotchetyMan on Twitter