Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Win-Win Situation

I keep hearing about Republicans that are threatening to move out of the country if Obama wins the election. I say go for it! That's the kind of change this country really needs. It's also what I call a true, win-win situation.

Several of us middle-aged liberals were talking about the election over the weekend. We're all cautiously optimistic about Obama's prospects. We talked about how we've been optimistic before only to get our hopes crushed. So this time around, we're all trying not to get our hopes up too much.

I wonder what percentage of radical Republican women are blond. I'm not sure why this might be but I have definitely noticed that there seem to be a lot of them. Makes me think of a joke... How many blonds does it take to win an election? I don't have an answer. If you do please comment!

I do know that if I wake up November 5th and learn that we're looking at four more years of Republicans in the White House, I may as well change my name to...

The Crotchety Old Man

No comments:

 
Follow CrotchetyMan on Twitter